Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,759)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why the KJV is used by Adventist.

The King James Version has been a tried and true text that shows the truths of Adventism and if you go into a Adventist church, on the whol…

Started by Richard

0 1 hour ago

The false premise of Universalism

..or those who question why God doesn't save everyone. The wrong premise that comes with Universalism, is that the wicked will die is not t…

Started by Richard

94 15 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

Has the division come in the SDA denomination?

We are seeing it before our very eyes, and yet we are in denial, refusing to see the time has come, is it because we are not personally rea…

Started by Richard

0 yesterday

Roman Catholic doctrines and traditions not sanctioned by scripture.

I came across a few sites that showed what Roman Catholic doctrines and traditions are not sanctioned and I have a essay on this that I wil…

Started by Richard

1 on Tuesday
Reply by rush4hire

Financial Support for Adventist Online

Hi all, Over the past few months, we have been looking at the role Adventist Online plays in spreading the Good News of the Advent Message…

Started by Clark P

13 Jun 12
Reply by Benicio Schorea

Which translation of the bible do you use and Why??

Which translation of the bible do you use and why??  I use the New King James Version and I also compare the Spirit of Prophecy with the bi…

Started by Andrew

2 Jun 11
Reply by Andrew

Doug Batchelor says Jesus was not begotten!

This reminds me of when the great William Miller, who gave us Adventism, rejected the Sabbath, because of pressure from his peers: At 2:4…

Started by rush4hire

35 Jun 10
Reply by Reasoning

Understanding how Christ, was the only begotten of God

Christ, the Word, the only begotten of God, was One with the eternal Father,—one in nature, in character, in purpose,—the only being that c…

Started by Richard

4 Jun 7
Reply by Richard

Holy Spirit

I would like to ask, Is the Holy Spirit has body or form or image like the Father and the Son? May GOD bless us to know the truth about the…

Started by Jhonalyn

25 Jun 3
Reply by Josué

IS THERE A DIVISION COMING TO THE SDA DENOMINATION?

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, W…

Started by RICK

134 Jun 3
Reply by rush4hire

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: