Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,751)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Absent from the Body.

There are many who ask if the text in 2 Corinthians 5:8 does not say that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. One do…

Started by Richard

0 Apr 3

Is worshiping on Sunday and pagan Sun Worship connected...

Worshipping on the day of the sun or Sunday goes back at least two thousand years before Jesus Christ. Shortly after the flood in Noah's ti…

Started by Richard

1 Apr 3
Reply by Elijah

Armageddon - Read and learn

https://www.ministrymagazine.org/archive/1967/12/what-adventists-have-taught-on-armageddon-and-the-king-of-the-north

Started by REDVA MAY FERRIL

0 Mar 26

Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

Started by sir james

208 Mar 25
Reply by Reasoning

IS THERE A DIVISION COMING TO THE SDA DENOMINATION?

THE POLITICAL CLIMATE IS NOT ONLY WARMING IN GOVERNMENT BUT ALSO IN THE CHURCH.  SDA MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED WITH ISSUES SUCH AS GAY MEMBERS, W…

Started by RICK

133 Mar 21
Reply by Jack C Chaffin Jr

Classical Music and Composers

With all the controversy surrounding "what is and what is not Christian/ Sacred music" I would like to ask the question, Is Classical Music…

Started by Charliebwoyo

14 Mar 16
Reply by Richard

Who are the 144,000?

Revelation 7:1-4 states: "After these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the ear…

Started by Richard

73 Mar 7
Reply by Reasoning

Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

Look at this as it is a eye opening shock of cold water on those who are pushing the Willow Creek Model of 'Celebration SDA Churches' with…

Started by Richard

309 Mar 7
Reply by Richard

Walter Vieth mentions Adventist Online in a sermon.

In my humble opinion Walter Vieth gives an awesome sermon on the current state of the our church and division that are happening.   We have…

Started by Bart

6 Feb 26
Reply by Bart

Does the English sub inserted in this video presents the words spoken by the pope?

https://youtu.be/HoTWGcwxdSE I am doubting to trust this video. I do not understand Italian. Anyone please who understand the language, pl…

Started by Dickson K. Gidion

11 Feb 23
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: