Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,728)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BOOK OF URANTIA

WOW.  TALK ABOUT A SUPRISE.  I HAVE BEEN SDA MOST OF MY LIFE, NEVER HEARD OF THE BOOK OF URANTIA.  IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR EYE BROWS, GO…

Started by RICK

0 Jan 7

Does anyone know a Chatroom with many SDA and non SDA in active rooms?

anyone ?  i am already in paltalk and  christian chat and christianschat.net.  these are not so active .. i find .. so do you know any more?

Started by The7th

2 Jan 5
Reply by Jason M.

What qualifies a person for service?

Is a grand degree what qualifies a person for service?  Or is it God who qualifies a person?  Is the Spiritual gifts and talents always sup…

Started by Andrew

6 Jan 2
Reply by Benicio Schorea

Saint Ellen

...If our admission that our prophetess is not infallible is meant to be taken seriously, we would do well to ask ourselves whether the sam…

Started by Binghy Roy

17 Jan 1
Reply by Binghy Roy

Working night shift x temperance

After getting all information about how nocive is to work by night time, is still all right to go against what we believe on temperance mat…

Started by christian striver (SDA)

2 Jan 1
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

we are in risk....

we are in serious risk of compromising our salvation by repeating Judges 17: 6 & 21:25 ! when the " THUS SAYS THE LORD" will come back…

Started by christian striver (SDA)

3 Jan 1

"Adventist Online Not what it used to be"

Where has everyone gone?  This site used to be a great place to communicate with other SDA's regarding a variety of important topics pertai…

Started by Zowi

15 Dec 31

Is there a coming National Sunday Law near?

I've heard about the 14th Amendment in church last Sabbath.  Does this mean if it is repealed that there is going to be a National Sunday L…

Started by Andrew

19 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Reasoning

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE SAVED OR NOT?

Do you know if you are saved, Yes or No, and if Yes how do you know? If no, how do you feel about not knowing if you are saved or not? This…

Started by James French

61 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Benicio Schorea

Did You Know A Fire Ball Is Coming To Nashville Soon According To E.G. White's Final Warnings?

Let others know.

Started by Ross Sawyer

1 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by RICK

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by