Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "Cannabis" and or HEMP harmful to our bodies ?

It is no secret anymore, the state of Colorado, Washington, and possibly Alaska, have Legalized the use of "Cannabis" for personal use and…

Started by sir james

227 Oct 7
Reply by Benicio Schorea

Heritage Singers Rock

There has been a death in the family. The Heritage singers have forgotten their heritage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXVV0-vRxQ

Started by Colporteur

625 Oct 5
Reply by Richard

C. S. Lewis, a writer of pagan myths, magic and witchcraft?

Since C.S. Lewis said he was a converted Christian, why did they he, along with his close 'fellow christian' friend J.R.R. Tolkien write st…

Started by Richard

0 Oct 5

MEAT EATING.

I have heard several times that people who eat meat will not go to heaven. Would anyone help me out. In other words is meat eating salvatio…

Started by JEAN DANIEL KATUMBA

248 Oct 4
Reply by Elijah

Greg Morikone 3abn President!

Greg Morikone is 3abn's new President!  What a friend we have in Jesus.  What do you think of the choice of a new president??  I think it w…

Started by Andrew

3 Oct 2
Reply by Elijah

Some serious wisdom for today...

Proverbs 21:8 NKJV. "The way of a guilty man is perverse; But as for the pure, his work is right." Also this I know its not too much but i…

Started by Andrew

2 Oct 2
Reply by Andrew

Ice Age or Noah's Flood

In my episode of evoible on youtube.com i had said that Noah's flood Existed but the water in the flood was icy cold. What are your thought…

Started by Sueellen

18 Sep 27
Reply by Richard

GEORGIA GUIDESTONE CALLING FOR WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION TO 500,000,000

Have you seen the physical monument in Georgia, declaring the goals of the Illuminati in huge stones in several languages, which has recent…

Started by James French

35 Sep 27
Reply by Richard

What happens to marriage on the New Earth

Are we going to be with our spouses sharing same bed as usual during the 1000 years in heaven and also on new earth? Does the bible give li…

Started by Kingsley

51 Sep 26
Reply by Richard

Why aren't Adventist Christians suppose to dance?

I'm a person who loves music. Especially Gospel. I love to go with the rythm of the music. I'm not saying that the music is something to wo…

Started by Stacey Sampson

121 Sep 26
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: