Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,740)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christ's Second Coming - On A Round Earth

Revelation 1:7 says, "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of th…

Started by ACNF63

1 Jan 29
Reply by Elijah

Is There A Secret About Salvation? (2)

For what is the purpose of our salvation? Is it just to go the heaven and live forever because you’re a good person? Is it to sit at Jesus…

Started by Gene

8 Jan 25
Reply by Elijah

Adventist online ??

so where are the Adventist ?, this site sure has changed .

Started by Livia

2 Jan 23
Reply by Livia

EYES ON THE TIMES

Another pastor was banned in Kenya GC. August 22, 2018 Pastor Randy Skeete was banned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Keyan GC,. W…

Started by Benicio Schorea

8 Jan 18
Reply by Pookito

Video: 'Back to the Future' movie gave astonishing clues to events that occurred after its 1985 release.

This video reveals strikingly clear evidence that the 9/11/01 Twin towers disaster may have been part of the New World Order agenda. The mo…

Started by Vicki

67 Jan 13
Reply by Jason M.

After comes true repentance...

Do my beliefs bring peace? Our my beliefs a source of joy and peace for myself and others? Do my beliefs inspire kindness and compassion f…

Started by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

4 Jan 9
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

THE BOOK OF URANTIA

WOW.  TALK ABOUT A SUPRISE.  I HAVE BEEN SDA MOST OF MY LIFE, NEVER HEARD OF THE BOOK OF URANTIA.  IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR EYE BROWS, GO…

Started by RICK

0 Jan 7

Does anyone know a Chatroom with many SDA and non SDA in active rooms?

anyone ?  i am already in paltalk and  christian chat and christianschat.net.  these are not so active .. i find .. so do you know any more?

Started by The7th

2 Jan 5
Reply by Jason M.

What qualifies a person for service?

Is a grand degree what qualifies a person for service?  Or is it God who qualifies a person?  Is the Spiritual gifts and talents always sup…

Started by Andrew

6 Jan 2
Reply by Benicio Schorea

Saint Ellen

...If our admission that our prophetess is not infallible is meant to be taken seriously, we would do well to ask ourselves whether the sam…

Started by Binghy Roy

17 Jan 1
Reply by Binghy Roy

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: