Adventist Online

General Discussion (8,851)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Economic- don't buy or sell. and the Great Controversy

Here goes. "For ships from Cyprus shall come against him; therefore he shall be grieved, and return in rage against the holy covenant, and…

Started by Andrew

3 Mar 26
Reply by Andrew

Churches Closing

They are closing schools and canceling events with large numbers of people, will this lead to churches closing.... "The spread of coronavir…

Started by Richard

16 Mar 22
Reply by rob

What is the Time of Jacobs Trouble

Jeremiah 30:7Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.…

Started by Richard

11 Mar 22
Reply by rob

Dating

Where do Adventist go to meet singles? Beyond church. I live in a smaller community and fall into an odd age group locally, Everyone is eit…

Started by Stephen

4 Mar 4
Reply by Elijah

What are the pillars of our faith?

I thought it would be good to go over the pillars of our faith. What makes us Seventh Day Adventist? Should we know these by heart? and Sh…

Started by Jay Jay

8 Mar 2
Reply by rob

What is a soul.

Here is a good study by my buddy Amo on what is a soul..Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into h…

Started by Richard

3 Feb 19
Reply by Richard

Seperation of the Wheat and the Tares

is happening across the board in Adventist churches, ministers, members, and has now clearly reached even the SDA forums we find on the int…

Started by Richard

2 Feb 19
Reply by rob

Is the doctrine of Eternal Conscious Torment, biblical or not?

Well lets take a look at what the Bible says will happen to the Wicked... Job 21:30 King James Version (KJV) "30 That the wicked is reserve…

Started by Richard

2 Feb 19
Reply by rob

2 or 1 dispensation of Grace.

In the Old Testament there was examples of Grace in Noah, Ninevites, God walking among men with Abraham, and many many other examples of Gr…

Started by Andrew

3 Feb 19
Reply by Elijah

Why does the Sabbath matter?

After going to many Christian brothers and sisters and discussing and sharing the Sabbath a great truth became apperant to me. All the oth…

Started by Richard

5 Feb 14
Reply by rob

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: