Adventist Online

Forum Discussions (12,287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Update

Dear friends, a while ago, I've posted on here that I wanted to leave the church and leave God all together. However, i'm here to inform yo…

Started by Gabriel Rodriguez in General Discussion

15 2 hours ago
Reply by BESS

Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

Rob   Since the discussion on the other thread had gotten so far off of that thread, I am moving the comments over to this thread.  I'll co…

Started by Ray Phillips in Theology, The Bible, and Spirit of Prophecy

924 2 hours ago
Reply by Jason M.

ONE PROJECT: PRESENT OR EMERGENT TRUTH?

March 4, 2014 Janet Lundeen Neumann I had made no plans to attend the One Project scheduled for February 10 and 11 in Seattle, but a mi…

Started by Jason M. in General Discussion

7 yesterday
Reply by Reasoning

Should Unmarried Christians Engage in Kissing?

I believe kissing by unmarried Christians is wrong as it is likely to lead to lusting and other wrong acts and we should shun the very appe…

Started by Ricardo Carr in General Discussion

202 on Tuesday
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our Servant!

WARNING: WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES 9/22/2015 POPE FRANCIS TO MAKE A WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT!

POPE TO HAVE "WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES"  PRESS CONFERENCE ON 9/22/214 THRU 9/2 6/2015 TO DISSCUSS "FACT FINDINGS,LOGISTICS AND TIMELINES F…

Started by Zowi in General Discussion

60 on Tuesday
Reply by Andrew

Favorite Bible texts and Quotes from the SOP

Post scripture  and quotes from the SOP which you would like to share with others.

Started by Jason M. in Theology, The Bible, and Spirit of Prophecy

265 on Sunday
Reply by Jason M.

Three Angel's Messages, the fourth Angel of Revelation 18 and the faith of Jesus...

We should discuss these topics with respect and love as we seek to know Him better.  God says that the prophetic word confirmed will cause…

Started by Andrew in General Discussion

0 on Sunday

I got issue please answer anyone...

when God created the Heaven and Earth in Gen. 1:1.... God create Heaven and then Earth in one after the other? means no gap theory or after…

Started by Adventist Online (Vryant) in General Discussion

10 on Sunday
Reply by Elijah

Adventist position on guns

BAN ON SALES OF ASSAULT WEAPONS TO CIVILIANS Automatic or semi-automatic military-style weapons are becoming increasingly available to civi…

Started by Shannon in General Discussion

349 on Saturday
Reply by Rabbittroup

Paul's Ministry

Good day to everyone, Given according to Dr. Luke that Saul [Paul] had been convicted and converted to work with the gentiles and evident b…

Started by Garth Bertrand in General Discussion

2 on Saturday
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: