Adventist Online

Zowi's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (953) Replies Latest Activity

"Heisenberg,as always your remarks advocates violence not only against society as a w…"

Zowi replied May 7, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Heisenberg,speak for yourself. Again,dont try to influence others into your ideas."

Zowi replied May 7, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"@Rush, Like Heisenberg, you violently present your views. In the same manner,I will…"

Zowi replied May 6, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"@Heisengberg, At no moment have I said I am against having the rights that we have i…"

Zowi replied May 6, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"So, now you feel superior? Do you believe you can preach to others with such an air…"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Again,Heisenberg, you are pushing your ideas and belief on others. While ideas, comm…"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"@Rush,how is Rowan  being  combative? It is up to each and everyone to decide whethe…"

Zowi replied May 5, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"  Rowan: Matthew 13:30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time…"

Zowi replied May 2, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Lol, Bart."

Zowi replied May 1, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"I suppose you have a point,Nathan, if it is to be used in self defense of the innoce…"

Zowi replied May 1, 2014 to Should SDA's own guns?" IT IS JUST A QUESTION AND NOT INTENDED TO INFLUENCE ANYONE'S DECISION"

1543 May 9, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com