Adventist Online

James French's Discussions (2,694)

Discussions Replied To (2604) Replies Latest Activity

"The phenomenon of Acts 2:11 is that these different people from different countries…"

James French replied 18 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"JohnB.  From the REV website I quote; "The Revised English Version® (REV®) is the Ne…"

James French replied 19 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Dear reasoning. I have quoted numerous scriptures and complete context of first Cori…"

James French replied 19 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Elijah: The REV translators are so knowledgeable compared to you, knowing Greek, Heb…"

James French replied yesterday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Elijah: You truly are demonic and blasphemous. There is no end of your hatred and yo…"

James French replied on Monday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Reasoning: I think if you read the REV I Cor. 14 pdf I uploaded, it will clarify the…"

James French replied on Monday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"The edification of the person speaking in tongues is not edification of the mind as…"

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"The REV Bible and REV Commentary is free and you can make pdf's for free of the rese…"

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Reasoning; there is so much misunderstanding on your and the other participants here…"

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Thanks reasoning for your reasonable response. When youasked about the things in Act…"

James French replied on Sunday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 3 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com