Adventist Online

James French's Discussions (2,635)

Discussions Replied To (2547) Replies Latest Activity

"HEY ELIJAH; I SAID I WORSHIP GOD EVERY DAY, THATS 365 DAYS A YEAR. DO NOT CALL ME A…"

James French replied 22 hours ago to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"You make another false judgnent assumption that I worship God on Sundays. I worship…"

James French replied yesterday to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"I previously posted evidence that EGW cotradicted scripture regarding believers not…"

James French replied on Thursday to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"Everything spoken and written down in quotes above was given by inspiration of the h…"

James French replied on Wednesday to Prophesy by the holy spirit

3 yesterday
Reply by Elijah

"Both of you (Mr. all seeing eye and Elijah, which is not an appropriate name for you…"

James French replied on Wednesday to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"Excuse me, I have read EGW's writings, having received a certificate of completing a…"

James French replied on Wednesday to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"I have quoted Paul exactly, and referred to the Greek words and their meaning, strai…"

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"You say wrongly that my testimonies of what God has done is self agrandizement. That…"

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"The contradiction is plain as stated above for all to see, if they want to see the t…"

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

"Who is right, EGW who contradicts God's Word, or God?"

James French replied on Tuesday to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

781 12 hours ago
Reply by RICK

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com