Adventist Online

James French's Discussions (1,730)

Discussions Replied To (1679) Replies Latest Activity

"When a person dies in unbelief in God and His Kingdom, his chance for salvation ende…"

James French replied yesterday to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"What about the two witnesses in The Book of Revelation, what purpose is it to witnes…"

James French replied on Saturday to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"There are only two deaths, the physical death, and the spiritual death, meaning not…"

James French replied on Friday to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"I disagree; The total destruction of the earth comes after the millennium, when: Rev…"

James French replied on Friday to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Elijah, you attack as always, I have not read such novels and do not believe in thei…"

James French replied on Wednesday to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"You say no humans alive during the 1000 year millennial period? Rev. 20: " And I sa…"

James French replied Oct 8 to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Reasoning: If the Sanctuary in Ezekiel does not apply to the millennial period, then…"

James French replied Oct 8 to What was Jesus Gospel?

87 13 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

""inaugurated" is not found in either the Old or New Testaments. Why would we use ter…"

James French replied Oct 8 to what does inauguration mean in context of Heavenly Sanctuary?

7 Oct 8
Reply by James French

"Yes Gene, I was thinking of that verse also "...he entered the Most Holy Place once…"

James French replied Oct 8 to what does inauguration mean in context of Heavenly Sanctuary?

7 Oct 8
Reply by James French

"Hi Veli. You refer to both I.J. and atonement in your forum statement, therefore I a…"

James French replied Oct 7 to what does inauguration mean in context of Heavenly Sanctuary?

7 Oct 8
Reply by James French

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com