Adventist Online

alfredo s. babao jr's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Is Islam or muslim harmless? No they are not, in fact,they are dangerous and can't b…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied May 21, 2014 to Islam Harmless ?

714 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Haarp is the instrument of the enemy. So we can see without even declaring the Sunda…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Feb 6, 2014 to HAARP: A CONSPIRACY OR SATANS LABORATORY?

25 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"At first the intention of church manual is good(for unity), If all of church leaders…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Feb 6, 2014 to The History of the Church Manual.

103 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by rush4hire

"@ Ian, I think that prophesy has already come to pass, during the destruction of Jer…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Feb 6, 2014 to Was It Just The Sabbath That Was Taken Away By Rome?

8 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by W. Spence

"Not only Sabbath was taken away by Rome, but also"The LORD our God is one LORD", pro…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Feb 6, 2014 to Was It Just The Sabbath That Was Taken Away By Rome?

8 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by W. Spence

"@Max, you said:"For the two are both God", this statement seems to me,contradicts th…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Feb 5, 2014 to Christ Bore Our Sins. (Isaiah 53:12)

12 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by alfredo s. babao jr

"@Ian, when i studied the history of the Millerites and early Adventism the shut door…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Jan 10, 2014 to Did Christ ever mentioned that the "Sunday Law" is coming ? and or mentioned the SUNDAY LAW.

77 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"No we don't need a living prophet till the end. John said:"I am writing this to you…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Jan 8, 2014 to Is God's True Church Supposed To Have A "Living" "Prophet" Right Down Till The End?

11 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Reasoning

"Jesus Christ never taught about Sunday law, in fact you can't find it in the Bible.…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Jan 8, 2014 to Did Christ ever mentioned that the "Sunday Law" is coming ? and or mentioned the SUNDAY LAW.

77 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"No one really knows for sure that he/she is saved. Let us leave that to God, we are…"

alfredo s. babao jr replied Dec 17, 2013 to Should I know for sure I am saved?

160 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Aquila

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com