Adventist Online

Kim Francis's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i believe,  poor people might have a closer relationship with God (that is, leaning…"

Kim Francis replied Mar 16, 2012 to Why POOR?

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Ferdz

"ok. its your choice to believe or not. "

Kim Francis replied Mar 13, 2012 to Does anyone on this site think that some famous gospel singers are members of the illuminati?

89 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"@john, how do you know that nobody knows?? are u in the mind of everyone? i dont thi…"

Kim Francis replied Mar 13, 2012 to Does anyone on this site think that some famous gospel singers are members of the illuminati?

89 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"ok i will check thanks"

89 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"i cant post a video, as it is not on youtube; i searched for it, but i couldnt find…"

89 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by SAbrina DEan

"i agree with u. i dont celebrate these neither. i just wanted to know the views of o…"

Kim Francis replied Mar 4, 2012 to Why dont Adventists celebrate/take part in: Christmas, Carnival, Easter etc ?

109 May 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"no need for the attitude. twas just a simple question"

Kim Francis replied Mar 4, 2012 to Why dont Adventists celebrate/take part in: Christmas, Carnival, Easter etc ?

109 May 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"what did the prophet say?"

109 May 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"i agree with this jason. thanks 4 sharing"

109 May 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"some adventist does just get caught up in these worldly things, trying to follow the…"

109 May 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com