Adventist Online

Stephen Billiter's Discussions (1,502)

Discussions Replied To (1431) Replies Latest Activity

"amen bro, well said."

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"those of us who are led of the Holy Spirit do know, we commit, and we study hard. "…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to WHY are soo many denominational writers of the Sabbath School quarterlies written or referenced from

39 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by N Him

"WOW, great post Ian. You are right on target. I have tons of info in my computer on…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to WHY are soo many denominational writers of the Sabbath School quarterlies written or referenced from

39 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by N Him

"Hi Murray, great discussion. The NIV is in serious error. It is not the word of God.…"

39 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by N Him

"No, halloween should be ignored in my view. Way too many evil connotations. Just the…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to trick or treat

145 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Val Marshall-Jemmott

"The word begotten proves it. Divinity cannot be begotten. Quick definitions (begott…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to Jesus Christ is God!

96 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Manou Pierre

"Good point John. Ellen White clearly held up the Bible as the only rule of faith.It'…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to Is it The Bible Only? Is a Rejection of Ellen White a Rejection of the Holy Spirit?

597 May 3, 2013
Reply by Jose Rizal

"Hi Preethi, I hope this helps! God bless, Steve Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to Abomination of Desolation mentioned in Daniel

1 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen Billiter

"I consider these pastors close confidants: Doug Batchelor at Sac Cental SDA church,…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to How should adventists relate to same-sex marriages?

459 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"amen wild, my thoughts exactly. It seems very problematic for one to go there in a m…"

Stephen Billiter replied Oct 26, 2009 to How should adventists relate to same-sex marriages?

459 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com