Adventist Online

DJ's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"John B, I gotta tell you that eye is creepy.  I reminds me of the all-seeing eye or…"

DJ replied Aug 31, 2011 to GOD'S NAME

60 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by DJ

"Interesting thoughts here. I was just discussing this only yesterday.  Someone told…"

DJ replied Aug 25, 2011 to Love Shouldn't Hurt

33 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by ahiezer jay dalida barnedo

"Ray, dont you think that would have been hurtful to the person who posted this.  No…"

DJ replied Aug 25, 2011 to THE LUNI-SOLAR CALENDAR IS BIBLICAL - submitted by odette boily

215 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"You know these discussions get really revolting when people begin to start mocking a…"

DJ replied Aug 25, 2011 to THE LUNI-SOLAR CALENDAR IS BIBLICAL - submitted by odette boily

215 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Oh Sanks so very much, dear Scott, Give me a double portion I would appreciate that.…"

DJ replied Aug 15, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Sarah (and all those who may feel that their simple lot in life is not a grand minis…"

DJ replied Aug 14, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"We, as a people trust so much to Ministers and Admin of Adventist Sites.    I have t…"

DJ replied Aug 13, 2011 to THE LUNI-SOLAR CALENDAR IS BIBLICAL - submitted by odette boily

215 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"The house?"

DJ replied Aug 13, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Jason, What does your diet consist of and what is available to you? If you are willi…"

DJ replied Aug 13, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Annie, Hello fellow struggler.  I read your post and thought over it a fair bit, and…"

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com