Adventist Online

DJ's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarah,   Tell us, who did you bless today?  What did your sabbath hold for others? I…"

DJ replied Aug 13, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Lady Eve, this is true, and yet we all need the mercy of God, as some of us have to…"

DJ replied Aug 9, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"But before I set a stumbling block before any and allow any space for indulgence, if…"

DJ replied Aug 9, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Jason, Are you saying that you cannot afford to eat and only have fish and eggs as c…"

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Vincenzo,   Someone posts a thread and others comment sharing what God has shown the…"

DJ replied Aug 7, 2011 to Should Our Beloved SDA Women Be Wearing Pants (especially in church)???

221 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Constance Lynn

"Gordon Elder has posted some very excellent bible studies which I have benefitted fr…"

DJ replied Aug 7, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"exactly Scott, exactly. Dee"

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"This is sad, thus far the discussion had been carried on in a gentleman like spirit.…"

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"Who is the 'bunch of crazy people' referring to?  It could be either side since ther…"

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"Sister, based on your own photo I would say that your argument is with yourself. Dee"

DJ replied Aug 7, 2011 to Should Our Beloved SDA Women Be Wearing Pants (especially in church)???

221 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Constance Lynn

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com