Adventist Online

DJ's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"Controversy?  Not sure I understand what you're saying?  Was that directed toward me…"

DJ replied Aug 7, 2011 to Should Our Beloved SDA Women Be Wearing Pants (especially in church)???

221 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Constance Lynn

"Enoch named his son Methuselah, which means, WHEN HE DIES THE END COMES. He knew. He…"

DJ replied Aug 5, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"Jason, I will tell you how one wins souls with this message. The Health Message is t…"

DJ replied Aug 5, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"It was and now is Satan's special work to lead men to feel that it is God's order to…"

DJ replied Aug 5, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"Dear Jason, Im thinking a pair of boxing gloves would help you belt out some frustra…"

DJ replied Aug 5, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Jason, One wonders if there is any point replying, as it seems that the evidence has…"

DJ replied Aug 4, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Oh thanks, I asked because I only consider ellen white and the biblical prophets to…"

DJ replied Aug 4, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"Who is the publication "Timely Greetings?" written by?"

DJ replied Aug 4, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

"The Enemy of Best is Good The failure to fulfil the divine purpose was very apparent…"

DJ replied Aug 3, 2011 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"                            CHRIST RETURNS WHEN THE WORK IS ACCOMPLISHED            …"

DJ replied Aug 3, 2011 to What do the Shepard's Rod believe?

287 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Stewart

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com