Adventist Online

Reasoning's Discussions (2,245)

Discussions Replied To (2245) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace Hey.... Brother Stewart, how have you been? I missed you man..... I hope is we…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to Does God destroy?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Elijah

"Peace JohnB wrote:"Anyway, I still find this changing of the purpose of the feast…"

Reasoning replied Jun 11 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace Thank you brother JohnB, no worries, take your time... It's  been really hect…"

Reasoning replied Jun 11 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace Jason wrote: "Reasoning no matter what we say you won't change your unique b…"

Reasoning replied Jun 5 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace JohnB wrote: "That being so, the question was in regard to the feast days, no…"

Reasoning replied Jun 5 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace James wrote: "I don’t like your tone and calling me a liar again.You are host…"

Reasoning replied Jun 1 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

271 Jun 6
Reply by JohnB

"Peace  Jason wrote: "Reasoning, are you saying that the feast days are moral ?"  …"

Reasoning replied May 31 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace James wrote: "Either of you can keep whatever feast days or Sabbath(s), holy…"

Reasoning replied May 31 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace Thank you my brother.  JohnB wrote:  "A lot of what you have written above…"

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace Thank you brother JohnB. JohnB wrote: "As far as your post above I have no…"

Reasoning replied May 23 to Back to the Jewish Feast days is not moving forward.

1099 Jun 11
Reply by Reasoning

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com