Adventist Online

Reasoning's Discussions (2,337)

Discussions Replied To (2337) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace I agree as well... The Bble and only the Bible....  Paul wrote: "That is yo…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to What is the Book of Jubilees and should it be in the Bible?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Paul wrote: "I agree to this part because they are the seventh-day Sabbaths…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to Biblical Research Institute - Major errors in their Lunar Sabbath study!

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Yes, we agree a sabbath which is the not the 7th day Sabbath does point to o…"

Reasoning replied on Monday to Biblical Research Institute - Major errors in their Lunar Sabbath study!

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Paul wrote: "It does not say the seventh-day is the last day. It says only t…"

Reasoning replied on Monday to Biblical Research Institute - Major errors in their Lunar Sabbath study!

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace I believe GOD is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever... HE does not change…"

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Lol... a parasite... Wow.. Hey, I just go to what the Bible says brother Paul…"

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Paul wrote: "I gave you two cross-references that the seven days begins from…"

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace I wrote,  Since you want to cross reference now, is there anywhere you find…"

Reasoning replied on Sunday to Biblical Research Institute - Major errors in their Lunar Sabbath study!

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Paul wrote: "I see you do not practice math. Six days including and from the…"

Reasoning replied on Sunday to Biblical Research Institute - Major errors in their Lunar Sabbath study!

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Peace Paul wrote: "Only a blind fool would deny the seven-day week cycle found ast…"

530 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com