Adventist Online

Reasoning's Discussions (2,469)

Discussions Replied To (2469) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace  Benicio wrote: "You question is, the same with the Davidians of New York Mo…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to Who are the 144,000?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace Dan wrote: "The Godhead teaching is in the Bible. I hope you notice that the…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to IS THERE A DIVISION COMING TO THE SDA DENOMINATION?

128 on Tuesday
Reply by Elijah

"Peace  please brothers, let's try to keep focused on the subject.  Brother Dan, I…"

Reasoning replied on Tuesday to Who are the 144,000?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Benicio wrote: "You do not agreeing with some it is with all and that make…"

Reasoning replied on Monday to Who are the 144,000?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  where did you copy and paste this from brother Jason?  I told you some time…"

Reasoning replied on Sunday to Who are the 144,000?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Benicio wrote: "Anthony I do not see why I have to kep going in discoussion…"

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Jason wrote: "On the other hand, if one reads the SOP tenaciously, they wou…"

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Benicio wrote: "The 144.000 is not at the throne. Can it be that great mult…"

53 on Tuesday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  I believe you are interpreting "the end of the world " as just being the ti…"

Reasoning replied on Saturday to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

184 on Saturday
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Benicio wrote: "Anthony is sis White a lair?"   No, I haven't found that…"

Reasoning replied on Saturday to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

184 on Saturday
Reply by Reasoning

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com