Adventist Online

Reasoning's Discussions (2,620)

Discussions Replied To (2620) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace James wrote: "Reasoning; there is so much misunderstanding on your and the o…"

Reasoning replied 21 hours ago to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 2 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Peace   James wrote: "Thanks reasoning for your reasonable response. When youasked…"

Reasoning replied on Sunday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 2 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Peace  James wrote: "Hello Reasoning:I am glad you were civilized in your posting."…"

Reasoning replied on Friday to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 2 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Peace   James wrote: "The tongues are a never known language(s) of the speaker eit…"

Reasoning replied Oct 11 to E.G.W. DIRECTED SDA NOT TO PURSUE GOD'S MIRACLES BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT MIRACLES

64 2 hours ago
Reply by JohnB

"Peace  JohnB wrote: "As much as I respect Doug Batchelor I don't necessarily accep…"

Reasoning replied Oct 5 to The 144,000 and the Great Multitude

4 Oct 5
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace   Let's go over what is written in the appendix that you posted brother Rich…"

Reasoning replied Oct 4 to The 144,000 and the Great Multitude

4 Oct 5
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace    Ekkehardt Mueller (BRI) wrote: "III. The 144,000 and the Great MultitudeO…"

Reasoning replied Oct 3 to The 144,000 and the Great Multitude

4 Oct 5
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace   Richard wrote: "We must not twist what people say, neither Doug Bachelor o…"

Reasoning replied Oct 2 to Counsel Regarding the Question of the 144,000

342 Oct 2
Reply by Reasoning

"Peace  Thank you brother JohnB, much appreciated. :)  JohnB wrote: "By doing that…"

Reasoning replied Sep 21 to The Fourth Commandment: Remember the Sabbath Day

18 Sep 21
Reply by Elijah

"Peace     Brother Ian, I think I heard about this awhile ago, I might have been in…"

Reasoning replied Sep 19 to The Fourth Commandment: Remember the Sabbath Day

18 Sep 21
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: