Adventist Online

Kay Wolfe's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"  Antonio That is exactly how I see it."

Kay Wolfe replied Aug 7, 2013 to Who is the Third Person of the Godhead?

113 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Carl T

"I feel sorry for all involved in this deception, and misinterpretation of God's prop…"

Kay Wolfe replied Aug 1, 2013 to Weekly Sabbath or Lunar Sabbath: Are Adventists Keeping the Wrong Sabbath?

45 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Aquila

"Oh, by the way, Kenneth, I did want to mention that from my study of inspired evide…"

Kay Wolfe replied May 14, 2013 to Lunar Sabbath Lunacy! More Research Supporting the traditional 7th Day Sabbath

6 May 28, 2013
Reply by Will Anderson

"Greetings Kenneth, I see you also have an understanding of the lunar-based (“shadow…"

Kay Wolfe replied May 14, 2013 to Lunar Sabbath Lunacy! More Research Supporting the traditional 7th Day Sabbath

6 May 28, 2013
Reply by Will Anderson

"Anyone wishing to help those in error on the Lunar Sabbatarian theory, must understa…"

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 11, 2013 to Lunar Sabbath Lunacy! More Research Supporting the traditional 7th Day Sabbath

6 May 28, 2013
Reply by Will Anderson

"Anyone wishing to help those in error on the Lunar Sabbatarian theory, must understa…"

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 11, 2013 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

896 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Ben Brower

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 11, 2013 to The Lunar Sabbath is NOT Biblical

183 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Kay Wolfe

"I believe the statement you mean is from a dream related by Ellen White in Volume 1…"

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 8, 2013 to Looking for the orginal EGW quote......

8 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Myron Robertson

"Please notice the next sentence in a similar statement from the booklet, The Word t…"

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 8, 2013 to What is Sabbath for?

49 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by W. Spence

"" And at the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost…"

Kay Wolfe replied Mar 8, 2013 to What is Sabbath for?

49 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by W. Spence

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com