Adventist Online

samuel nyakundi nyamweya's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey this is just a name their is no big deal in it,as far am concerned even if am no…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Feb 20, 2012 to Is Allah God ?

422 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jason M.

"Absolutely right,the Sabbath is Gods chosen day and it should be respected in every…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Feb 20, 2012 to Jesus and His Sabbath Part 1 and 2

3 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by DJ Harman

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT NAME YOU CALL YOUR GOD,ALLAH IS GOD.....NOTHING MORE"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Feb 20, 2012 to Is Allah God ?

422 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jason M.

"Religion or no religion who cares  about  that,people will be judged to what they th…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Nov 8, 2011 to Muslim Ministry,thru love!

80 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Daughter of God

"Then they should  stop with what they do,remember these are among the sins that led…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Nov 8, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"if we their is unpardonable sin ,what is the meaning of looking at the cross of Calv…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Nov 8, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"Hey Teresa I must say that in my part of the world we don't tolerate gays,i spoke th…"

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"I do pray for the world in general,but ,i believe they themselves know that it is wr…"

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"This script is totally blasphemus not only to us but to GOD ,THESE ARE THE FALSE PRO…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Nov 7, 2011 to SDA apostasy betrayal

48 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by barbee bryan

"that makes some sense,why?because your body that decayed is no more ,good point thei…"

samuel nyakundi nyamweya replied Nov 7, 2011 to Death

8 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by sumaj sumaji

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: