Adventist Online

Mutinta Nteeni's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (467) Replies Latest Activity

"Thomas, Can u put quotation where this is taken from? I see too mamy dots meaning th…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied Jun 7, 2015 to Ellen White Predictions

210 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Jason, True Ellen White grew in her understanding. And she did have wrong views whil…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied Jun 6, 2015 to Does Ellen White in her writings always agree with what is written in the Bible? Has Ellen Whites writing caused you to look deeper into the word?

100 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by RICK

"Simon, True and honest Repentance can not occur without the Holy Spirit. When he the…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied Jun 4, 2015 to Holy Spirit being withdrawn from the Earth.

21 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Keith, True. That is a real frustration. I know right now I have had to suspend it f…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 31, 2015 to Unusual Statements Found In Ellen G. White's Writings

14 May 31, 2015
Reply by Mutinta Nteeni

"Jason, Interesting read. I personally have decided to have very honest and personal…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 30, 2015 to Unusual Statements Found In Ellen G. White's Writings

14 May 31, 2015
Reply by Mutinta Nteeni

"Happy birthday! May God keep directing you in paths of righteousness for his names s…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 30, 2015 to MY Birthday :)

6 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Sober heart(Kathrina Jams)

"Keith, Was the wine pure grape juice? Or was it some sort of medication like we have…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 29, 2015 to Did Ellen White Sin?

77 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Elijah

"Reasoning, Hi! U are making an assumption. Because the bible phrases it that way u m…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 27, 2015 to Can we separate Ellen White (SOP) from Adventism

2122 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Jason M.

"Lol, yes keith its too much!!hahahaha! U have never spelled my name well! Hehehe. No…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 24, 2015 to Can we separate Ellen White (SOP) from Adventism

2122 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Jason M.

"Reasoning, I sure appreciate ur courtesy and spirit. God bless u. The bible clearly…"

Mutinta Nteeni replied May 24, 2015 to Can we separate Ellen White (SOP) from Adventism

2122 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com