Adventist Online

Garth Bertrand's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Bryan, I have to agree with you that some of the brothers have some skewed conce…"

Garth Bertrand replied Feb 2 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9
Reply by Herbert Leon Bryan

"Hi Reasoning, How are you my brother? From what I observed, at an Adventist Universi…"

Garth Bertrand replied Jan 2 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah, No I am not asking what is missing. That is a rhetorical question. On the…"

Garth Bertrand replied Jan 1 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Reasoning, In regard to your response, I am all for that. I am of the strong view…"

Garth Bertrand replied Jan 1 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah, Thank you for your reply, but how does homosexuality come into the equati…"

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah thank you for your response, So am I to take it that whenever an Adventist…"

Garth Bertrand replied Dec 31, 2018 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah,  In regard to your post the Holy Spirit was not guiding their decision. I…"

Garth Bertrand replied Dec 30, 2018 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah, if that video is your attempt to answer the questions posed then you have…"

Garth Bertrand replied Dec 30, 2018 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Good day Benicio, Thank you for your response. I am at present assessing all the occ…"

Garth Bertrand replied Dec 29, 2018 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

"Hi Elijah, If I am misinformed, permit me to prove this point. One prominent biblica…"

Garth Bertrand replied Dec 29, 2018 to Annual Council 2018; Debate on compliance commitee

151 Feb 9

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com