Adventist Online

Lindy's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sorry to hear of your loss. "

Lindy replied Mar 3, 2015 to ... my lament to this day

4 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"Talking about cows I still go to my dad's farm and help him take care of his small h…"

Lindy replied Feb 1, 2015 to Have we missed an opportunity? A group of Amish farmers is re-inventing organic agriculture. By studying the immune system of plants, they have developed a technique that restores natural balance and

19 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Heisenberg

"Most of the people I've gotten to know on AO I would have as friends in real life. I…"

Lindy replied Jan 16, 2015 to DO Those u meet on the internet actually count as a friend and would you associate with them if they lived close by ?

9 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"watermelon and peaches, "

Lindy replied Dec 19, 2014 to WHAT Are your favorite fruits and what is it about the taste that makes it your Favorite??

39 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by 'nuff sed

"Rob,  Thank you for answering my question in another forum and for posting this info…"

Lindy replied Dec 4, 2014 to Genetically Modified Food -Why are we eating amalgamated food?

54 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by rob

"If you've already eaten GMO food, herbicides and pesticides how do you remove them f…"

Lindy replied Nov 30, 2014 to Vegetarian diet linked to low sperm count

38 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by rob

"Very inspiring. Keep writing."

Lindy replied Nov 24, 2014 to Here is a poem I wrote, hope you all like it I really needed to get these feelings out.

5 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Lindy

"Sorry to hear this happened to your children. This is inexcusable.   "

Lindy replied Nov 22, 2014 to Jews Slaughtered in their Synagoge by Hammas, While Palestine Celebrates

9 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Amen "

Lindy replied Nov 13, 2014 to The Blood of Christ shed for You and You and You!

3 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Uncle Murray j

"lol MFG,     Good comeback. Garters were uncomfortable. Lets see if anyone else here…"

Lindy replied Nov 12, 2014 to What do Conservative, Proggressive, and Liberal Adventists Have in Common?”

45 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com