Adventist Online

jenan kabbas's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother N.Him and Sister,i am wondering now who are the children of God?????shouldn'…"

jenan kabbas replied Feb 3, 2010 to Why so much bashing and negativity towards our church?

89 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by N Him

"Sister MsMs,i think u didn't write carefully what i wrote,i never said that i am a p…"

jenan kabbas replied Feb 3, 2010 to Why so much bashing and negativity towards our church?

89 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by N Him

"So ,sister MsMs,u think that when i say that we are wrong,this means that i have " d…"

jenan kabbas replied Jan 29, 2010 to Why so much bashing and negativity towards our church?

89 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by N Him

"Dear Bother Gabriel I will tell u seriously what is wrong with the SDA church;first…"

jenan kabbas replied Jan 29, 2010 to Why so much bashing and negativity towards our church?

89 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by N Him

"Sister Heather You have said what it was supposed to ,you were soo true in what u sa…"

jenan kabbas replied Jan 21, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

896 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Ben Brower

"Thanks for asking the question. First of all, I object to the use of the term, "Eas…"

jenan kabbas replied Jan 6, 2010 to Jews are not keeping the divine sabbath,so they are not relible on concerning that

35 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Brother 'nuff sed, Jesus kept Sabbath according to the divine calendar. Prove biblic…"

jenan kabbas replied Dec 31, 2009 to The Creator's calendar & true Sabbath: the third section of THREE MONTHS IN A ROW

40 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Thanks for reading and replying, First of all, where does it say in the bible that t…"

jenan kabbas replied Dec 31, 2009 to The Creator's calendar & true Sabbath: the third section of THREE MONTHS IN A ROW

40 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"yes indeed. when people are misinformed and refuse to be well-informed, you reach a…"

40 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Yes Brother Paul, The issue of the 2012 world calendar is vey serious ans worth stud…"

jenan kabbas replied Dec 30, 2009 to The Creator's calendar & true Sabbath: the third section of THREE MONTHS IN A ROW

40 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com