Adventist Online

jenan kabbas's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"ok god bless you and may you go to heaven with jesus in the second coming but the bi…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 8, 2009 to Do y believe that this pope is the last before rising up JOHN PAUL THE SECOND??

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"yes brother John E Parker i do agree with what y mentioned above the very elect woul…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 7, 2009 to Do y believe that this pope is the last before rising up JOHN PAUL THE SECOND??

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"brother N Him i amn't offering a propaganda i am asking for any ideas about that and…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 7, 2009 to Do y believe that this pope is the last before rising up JOHN PAUL THE SECOND??

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"first of all i want to thank y for giving this opinion and for advising to pray and…"

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"brother darren i didn't say that the pope any pope even any one can raise up dead pe…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 6, 2009 to Do y believe that this pope is the last before rising up JOHN PAUL THE SECOND??

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"i didn't say that John Paul II knows about the alive world no at all.He is completel…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 6, 2009 to Do y believe that this pope is the last before rising up JOHN PAUL THE SECOND??

24 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by N Him

"yes brother i pefectly agree with that i even get disappointed when i see the extrem…"

jenan kabbas replied Nov 5, 2009 to Is wearing jewelries like wedding ring necessary?

925 May 6, 2013
Reply by Grace

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com