Adventist Online

LesMiller's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I find it best to always be right up front about being a Sabbath keeper in the job i…"

LesMiller replied Aug 29, 2015 to With the rise of job positions requiring work on Saturdays, if you have testimonies to strengthen me, please do.

21 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"I have felt the burden for several ladies in my area who are about 10 years younger…"

LesMiller replied May 22, 2014 to Finding True Love

7 May 24, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"We have a picture in our house, the story goes that every time Ellen White saw it, s…"

LesMiller replied Mar 17, 2014 to Difficult question about Jesus Image that bothered me for years

44 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Colporteur

"GIVE THE GIFT OF SALVATION THIS CHRISTMAS! Hello friend, here's a poster supporting…"

LesMiller replied Dec 8, 2013 to Do SDA have to celebrate christmas? Does Santa Claus has ever existed?

21 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Jason M.

"I was ten years old when I figured out Santa Claus was my mother. If I had children…"

LesMiller replied Dec 7, 2013 to Do SDA have to celebrate christmas? Does Santa Claus has ever existed?

21 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Jason M.

"I think we as SDAs are too hard on ourselves with the Laodecian message. I think thi…"

LesMiller replied May 26, 2012 to How should we interpret the word "wretched" in these two verses?

15 May 27, 2012
Reply by Scobs

"GENESIS 9:6 It is instituted right after the flood for murder and therefore not just…"

LesMiller replied Apr 22, 2012 to What should a Christian believe about the death penalty?

79 May 6, 2012
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"You could also go online now to this site or to sabbathtube.org or 3angelstube.com t…"

LesMiller replied Nov 12, 2011 to How do you keep the Sabbath afternoon at home with your family?

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"For many years my wife and I would visit her mother who couldn't always make to chur…"

LesMiller replied Nov 12, 2011 to How do you keep the Sabbath afternoon at home with your family?

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"There's one big reason why people leave, as Calgary Central Pastor Randy Barber once…"

LesMiller replied Mar 1, 2011 to The Shaking: Why Some Adventist Leave God's True Church!!

59 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by John E Parker I

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com