Adventist Online

L. Jones's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"One last thing: I would just like to add that the FACT that the modern calendar gets…"

L. Jones replied Jan 17, 2012 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi!  Good question.  The earliest evidence I have found of Rome beginning to use a 7…"

L. Jones replied Jan 17, 2012 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"This is so incredibly sad to me.  We have been told: 1. Light is to ever increase; a…"

L. Jones replied Feb 26, 2011 to Adventist Online will NEVER support lunar calculations of Sabbath

35 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Kay Wolfe

"God never deceives, as I am sure you agree.  It is His arch enemy that brings in err…"

L. Jones replied Dec 27, 2010 to SHOOTING BLANKS AT THE TRUE SHABBAT...

28 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Kay Wolfe

"You said it better than I could have. Thank you for this posting, Ron. I have to adm…"

L. Jones replied Jan 22, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"I see your concern, MsMS, and it is valid. However, remember that what everyone is c…"

L. Jones replied Jan 21, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"This is a very good question, Brother. What is so difficult for everyone first study…"

L. Jones replied Jan 21, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"MsMS, your questions are very reasonable and logical. I would like to attempt to ans…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Absolutely! Excellent question, MsMS! I do believe that Sunday will still be exalted…"

L. Jones replied Jan 20, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"I have spoken with two people who were in attendance and both agree that those state…"

L. Jones replied Jan 20, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com