Adventist Online

Fred Slingo's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some thoughts on these texts from some commemtaries Idle word. This literal…"

Fred Slingo replied Sep 13, 2014 to What exactly are idle words (Matthew 12:36)?

1 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Fred Slingo

"I have tried- I could not find out anything- except the what  originally posted. Fr…"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 5, 2014 to Filipino campmeetting GNYC

3 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Fred Slingo

"This is a hoax- it is satire!"

Fred Slingo replied Jan 31, 2014 to California Allows First-Ever State Recognized Human-Animal Marriage

6 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Fred Slingo

"This is from a satirical news site- not a real story "

Fred Slingo replied Jan 31, 2014 to California Allows First-Ever State Recognized Human-Animal Marriage

6 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Fred Slingo

"""And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pull…"

Fred Slingo replied Aug 2, 2013 to Church of England lawsuit

65 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!

"When i read your comments here I could not but think of a statement I read in the bo…"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 10, 2013 to Netherlands Union Conference Votes to Ordain Female Pastors

70 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Jay

"Yes true and those who are weak in the faith, may no longer have the help and suppor…"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 9, 2013 to Netherlands Union Conference Votes to Ordain Female Pastors

70 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Jay

"Hi, Just a simple question to supporters of Woman's ordination If you knew that this…"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 9, 2013 to Netherlands Union Conference Votes to Ordain Female Pastors

70 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Jay

"Hi What is the basic mission of the church? "Go therefore and make disciples of all …"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 7, 2013 to Conspiracy Theories?

13 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Aquila

"Jesus said "If you love me-you will keep my commandments" That is a response  to His…"

Fred Slingo replied Jul 3, 2013 to SALVATION FIRST THEN SABBATH DO U AGREE?

65 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Stewart

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com