Adventist Online

Freedom In Him's Discussions (1,110)

Discussions Replied To (842) Replies Latest Activity

"Elijah......you can post what the Bible says...so that others will not be fooled by…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 29 to Judging

8 Aug 29
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"I understand that. But we are to use self control for ourselves..we are SDA's....we…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 28 to Judging

8 Aug 29
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"Elijah..please stop with the sarcasm, nastiness etc. I have done nothing to you besi…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 28 to Judging

8 Aug 29
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"I am back and forth. What a shame there is noone to administrate."

Freedom In Him replied Aug 28 to Elijah and James.

15 Sep 26
Reply by RICK

"Here goes the prodding again,.....after all the fighting...we know who you are talki…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 28 to The Fourth Commandment: Remember the Sabbath Day

18 Sep 21
Reply by Elijah

"No I had left. Do whatever you think will ease the issue..."

Freedom In Him replied Aug 27 to Elijah and James.

15 Sep 26
Reply by RICK

"Ok, well in spite of pleadings etc. Elijah you are like a dog with a bone..sorry..bu…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 26 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"James, not every church will allow just anyone to come in and speak partly different…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 26 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"If there was no law in heaven before anything...how did anyone know what satan did w…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 25 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

"Were the Ten Commandments Nailed to the Cross? It seems that many Christians either…"

Freedom In Him replied Aug 25 to Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

817 Sep 9
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com