Adventist Online

Jauyo Austin's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I concur with you Ryan. I say NO! 1 Pet is not teaching that at all. The foreknowled…"

Jauyo Austin replied Jan 1, 2012 to 1 PETER 1:2 Does the phrase "elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father" here teach as some claim that God predestines salvation for those he chooses?

2 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jauyo Austin

"I get what you mean now. By the way, a friend of mine was wondering what people lik…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 5, 2011 to Help me understand Rev 1:7 "...every eye shall see him...also those who pierced Him"

81 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by James A Kalua

"Hi Teresa! First of all I'd like to affirm strongly that Jesus is the only way to e…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 5, 2011 to The Sanctuary - Our Refuge

8 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by teresa

"Alex, When you say that suffering starts earlier for some of the wicked, example yo…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 4, 2011 to Help me understand Rev 1:7 "...every eye shall see him...also those who pierced Him"

81 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by James A Kalua

"Yea, there are three comings, but Rob, it is clear in the Word that the first one in…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 2, 2011 to Help me understand Rev 1:7 "...every eye shall see him...also those who pierced Him"

81 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by James A Kalua

"My friend Stewart, I find fault in the idea of a "mixed resurrection". Why?~ "Blesse…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 2, 2011 to Help me understand Rev 1:7 "...every eye shall see him...also those who pierced Him"

81 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by James A Kalua

"Thanks for your inputs. However, the reality and practicability of Jesus' appearing…"

81 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by James A Kalua

"In the context of Christianity, the Bible affirms that "all that shall live godly sh…"

Jauyo Austin replied Dec 1, 2011 to why are there so much suffering

13 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Yvonne Simmons

"Christ did not choose the poorly dressed or even worse, the naked. He chose the lowl…"

Jauyo Austin replied Jul 31, 2010 to SDA's Dress Code!!

72 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Anbu

"Surely the heavens cannot applaud this and neither can it remain silent about it. Wh…"

Jauyo Austin replied Jul 1, 2010 to SDA's Dress Code!!

72 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Anbu

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com