Adventist Online

Tyrone Keels's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Annie.    I'm glad that God can use me to be a blessing to you and others. I have…"

Tyrone Keels replied Mar 9, 2011 to Tyrone Keels

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Anthony Manns

"Good day to you brother Manns.   There is a Bible verse and a statement from the Spi…"

Tyrone Keels replied Dec 20, 2010 to Chap. 1 - Warnings Against Sensational Teachings and Emotional Religion

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Tyrone Keels

"Hi PJ I am saddened that you have resorted to untruths about my replies to you. I a…"

Tyrone Keels replied Aug 14, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi PJ Looks like John P. reached you before I did because I had similar questions a…"

Tyrone Keels replied Aug 13, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi PJ. You ask the question: How could she reveal what hadn't been revealed to her…"

Tyrone Keels replied Aug 12, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi PJ. Neither the references you supplied nor any other reference from the Spirit…"

Tyrone Keels replied Aug 12, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi JohnB. Thank you for the correction. It is just as you have said. Hence, Friday…"

Tyrone Keels replied Aug 6, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Hi Rush4hire. As with many other personal and individual preferences, we are not na…"

Tyrone Keels replied Jul 27, 2010 to Premarital kissing, and public affection.

32 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Stuart Dixon

"Hi Teresa. Not sure I understand what you mean. However, I will say that I have not…"

Tyrone Keels replied Jul 24, 2010 to Modern day Pharisees

54 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by sky

"Hi Teresa... If we read without adding the emphasis which you supply and finish the…"

Tyrone Keels replied Jul 24, 2010 to Modern day Pharisees

54 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by sky

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: