Adventist Online

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, schools and hospitals that own by SDA as an organisation or privat seems to mak…"

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan replied Jun 22, 2008 to Can Adventist own Bussiness Company that on Sabbath have the activity (working on sabbath day)?

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by ZAM

"This is my own opinion: As an Adventist, i am myself will not go to cinema building…"

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan replied Jun 20, 2008 to Is the cinema a place where adventists should refrain from visiting?

33 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Stephen Eyer

"Faith means without questions, just pray and lean it on His shoulder. Faith is more…"

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan replied Jun 19, 2008 to So what is Faith and what does it do?

9 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by DAVID MOGITA

"That's such a great story.. It is good to have it as a reference on the almost simil…"

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan replied Jun 19, 2008 to Can Adventist own Bussiness Company that on Sabbath have the activity (working on sabbath day)?

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by ZAM

"Thank you sister for the comments. So it is better for Adventist to be always carefu…"

Jusuf Daniel Kalengkongan replied Jun 19, 2008 to Can Adventist own Bussiness Company that on Sabbath have the activity (working on sabbath day)?

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by ZAM

"No this is not like a university or hospitals but this is in service business too, l…"

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by ZAM

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com