Adventist Online

rob's Discussions (2,369)

Discussions Replied To (2313) Replies Latest Activity

"The dragon pandemic thing in Victoria is not gong to let go it seems. The sudden ret…"

rob replied 3 hours ago to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Richard I can be as straight forward and as simple as you want me to be. All I need…"

rob replied 4 hours ago to The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, understanding the GodHead.

19 4 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Richard you actually wrote this in your post: Genesis 1:2 - He 'was hovering over t…"

rob replied yesterday to The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, understanding the GodHead.

19 4 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Richard I have never been accused like this before. I am sorry you feel that way, ra…"

rob replied yesterday to The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, understanding the GodHead.

19 4 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Well said Elijah, I can't imagine protestants fleeing from ROME, the first beast, to…"

rob replied yesterday to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Oh Sorry It's hard to nail down exact dates on things, Rome begins 31 BC and ends 1…"

rob replied on Friday to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Greetings Gene DO you have Scripture that alludes to the RCC beginning in 800 AD?…"

rob replied on Thursday to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

"I am sorry if I twist things Richard, but you have to detail these examples. Let gi…"

rob replied on Thursday to The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, understanding the GodHead.

19 4 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Gene you reply " Rob, Is this a new topic, what did you say about how debates work?…"

rob replied on Wednesday to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

"Gene, why don't you follow our Hebrew English Translator, the SOP? Why did GOD give…"

rob replied on Tuesday to Where is the United States in bible History?

144 3 hours ago
Reply by rob

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com