Adventist Online

Aldona Jones's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen many, many Adventists do just what Jesus did...they come back to life on S…"

Aldona Jones replied Mar 31, 2013 to Happy Ressurection Sabbath!

13 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"So...if we use an abbreviation in order to save time when speaking or writing...that…"

Aldona Jones replied Mar 31, 2013 to We are not SDA!!

47 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Tevivi Daniel

"Amen to that. I consider myself a progressive Adventist too, and I would like to end…"

Aldona Jones replied Mar 30, 2013 to Should The Church be wary of Adventist Progressives?

196 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Daughter of God

"SDA Fundamental Beliefs   No. 29. Every Adventist is a music critic. No training or…"

Aldona Jones replied Mar 28, 2013 to Music is the idol which many professed Sabbath-keeping Christians worship.

17 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Sharon Blackmon

"As I read this, I am encouraged to see that most people recognize how wrong it is to…"

Aldona Jones replied Mar 8, 2013 to Does A Husband Have a Biblical Right To Beat His Wife?

66 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"The Russian word for "wormwood" is "chernobyl".   Just saying.   AJ"

Aldona Jones replied Feb 12, 2013 to Who is the great star called Wormwood in Rev.8 ? "Waters became wormwood made bitter ... is it literal?

55 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Dan Keitel

"I think what the original poster had in mind was not the question of acknowledging t…"

Aldona Jones replied Sep 17, 2011 to what does the meaning of ..do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing

13 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by MURRAY J or Uncle Murray

"Reading this discussion thread, I think people have been reading too many conspiracy…"

Aldona Jones replied Sep 7, 2011 to Ellen White surrounded by men putting hands in coat

157 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by LadyEm

"Greetings, sister Susan!   I notice that 3 days have gone by and nobody has given yo…"

Aldona Jones replied Aug 28, 2011 to Sabbath school report!

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by susan

""Being alone when one is married is not a good thing..."   Her husband was away with…"

Aldona Jones replied Aug 25, 2011 to THE SIN OF BATH-SHEBA

71 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Aldona Jones

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: