Adventist Online

Aldona Jones's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to add my voice to brother Stewart's question. Where do we get the idea…"

Aldona Jones replied Aug 22, 2011 to THE SIN OF BATH-SHEBA

71 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Aldona Jones

"Either way, the meaning is similar:   (1) Our hearts hail God like flowers hail the…"

Aldona Jones replied Aug 11, 2011 to Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee ?

5 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jason M.

"(With no offence intended to the individual brother who posed the question...)   Her…"

Aldona Jones replied Jun 26, 2011 to Why is is that the Church does not preach on adventist women and Jewelries wearing and...

36 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Alexander

"A pregnant single woman has made a public confession already - it is right out there…"

Aldona Jones replied Jun 22, 2011 to Fallen out of love.

80 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"Amen.   It would be interesting to do a survey of the men who insist that their futu…"

Aldona Jones replied Jun 19, 2011 to Why do some single men if not most, prefer a lady who hasn't been touched?

69 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Saturday'sChild

"Joseph (Jesus' earthly father) married a woman who had been "touched" by an angel."

Aldona Jones replied Jun 19, 2011 to Why do some single men if not most, prefer a lady who hasn't been touched?

69 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Saturday'sChild

"I've never heard anybody say "I'm not going to get involved in the movie theater, or…"

Aldona Jones replied Nov 12, 2010 to Why should I get involved in the church when I see so much hypocrisy and selfish behavior in people who attend?

80 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by G A

"My humble opinion: The best Bible for you is the one that you will actually read and…"

Aldona Jones replied Jun 24, 2010 to Which Bible Translation is Best to Study From?

50 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jason M.

"Let me just add another true story that illustrates the nature of the issue. I know…"

Aldona Jones replied May 22, 2010 to Sabbath observance

25 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by rush4hire

"If your mother or father was in this kind of facility, would you want them to be fed…"

Aldona Jones replied May 22, 2010 to Sabbath observance

25 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by rush4hire

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: