Adventist Online

MFG.. GOD is our Servant!'s Discussions (4,712)

Discussions Replied To (4381) Replies Latest Activity

"It is said in gay bars ... "Don't turn on the oven if you don't intend to bake the…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 20 to Should Unmarried Christians Engage in Kissing?

204 Jun 27
Reply by BESS

"yes Gene,  I thought of that heaven but i decided to go with his line of thought. :)…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 14 to I got issue please answer anyone...

10 Jun 17
Reply by Elijah

"? I am not sure what you are asking and what you are saying so please forgive me. So…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 14 to I got issue please answer anyone...

10 Jun 17
Reply by Elijah

"Hello! Vryant! Nice to meet you. :) Actually most theology(at least the credible one…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 14 to Which bible versions are ok to use?

19 Jun 14
Reply by MFG.. GOD is our Servant!

"We cannot share Jesus with those we look down upon or belittle or be dismissive with…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 10 to Is This A Good Method Of Street Evangelism?

8 Jun 16
Reply by Bart

"Only by letting your heart be won over by Gods love for you is there any hope to ov…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied Jun 8 to How to untangle ourselves from the web of sin?

8 Jun 16
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"u have my prayers! :) "

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied May 27 to An Update

45 Sep 19
Reply by Gabriel Rodriguez

"Praise GOD!O. A. O'Dein I love this! I heard this many years ago and it made my he…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied May 25 to WHY DID JESUS CHRIST FOLD THE NAPKIN?

28 Jun 2
Reply by Jason M.

"I hope you still come back and read these things (and skip the critics and off topic…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied May 12 to I'm officially leaving the SDA Church

136 May 20

"Raymond Rennek  amen! " I just came back! I see its gotten worse :( " - MFG This is…"

MFG.. GOD is our Servant! replied May 11 to I'm officially leaving the SDA Church

136 May 20

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com