Adventist Online

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER!'s Discussions (4,752)

Discussions Replied To (4417) Replies Latest Activity

"well lets look deeply into the heart of GOD with HIS HOLY LAW!   the first 4 is for…"

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER! replied Nov 8, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"homosexuality is adultry? u cant reason with that kind of stretch   lets all make up…"

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER! replied Nov 8, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"im tyalking about how many thousands of years we jace had men breaking womens hearts…"

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"  In my view, a man that lusts after a man, bears greater condemnation that the man…"

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER! replied Nov 7, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"they will see GODS PRICELESS LOVE for them for a change   and its that LOVE that cha…"

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER! replied Nov 5, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"well pride is more offensive! and liars are in the same list   and most here are gui…"

MFG.. GOD is our LOVER! replied Nov 5, 2011 to Gays, Lesbian, do they have a place in church? How about a place in heaven?

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"hello RAY PHILLIPS! GBU! i dont know where you get your info but i assure you homose…"

643 May 20, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com