Adventist Online

Benicio Schorea's Discussions (1,729)

Discussions Replied To (1723) Replies Latest Activity

"good morning brethren The video is not officially from SDA church. It's the banning…"

Benicio Schorea replied on Thursday to EYES ON THE TIMES

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Pookito

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utcdc8wjhS8 This is the info of Randy Skeete banne…"

Benicio Schorea replied on Wednesday to EYES ON THE TIMES

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Pookito

"yes i will posed it."

Benicio Schorea replied on Wednesday to EYES ON THE TIMES

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Pookito

"Yes Jason Satan is using church member to destroy the church. And many many member i…"

Benicio Schorea replied on Monday to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Stan your ground Jason."

Benicio Schorea replied on Sunday to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"The secret for salvation is; accept Jesus as your Savior Be baptize confess you sins…"

Benicio Schorea replied Jan 12 to Is There A Secret About Salvation? (1)

11 on Sunday
Reply by Gene

"                                              The Ark of the Covenant              …"

Benicio Schorea replied Jan 12 to Ark of the Covenant Discovery, 10 Commandments to be Shown Near End of Time

17 Jan 12
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"blessed week for everyone. First we most know who is Ron Wyatt. All wise we have to…"

Benicio Schorea replied Jan 12 to Ark of the Covenant Discovery, 10 Commandments to be Shown Near End of Time

17 Jan 12
Reply by Benicio Schorea

"For me this topic of the SR is a done deal on Adventist Online. Like I say I know th…"

Benicio Schorea replied Jan 11 to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

"Again the SR is truth mix with error, and this is more dangerous then error open its…"

Benicio Schorea replied Jan 11 to Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

54 3 hours ago
Reply by Reasoning

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com