Adventist Online

Chibueze nwakpa's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay, Garth and all the anti Elen white's writings brethren,when did the spirit of pr…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Mar 12, 2016 to God or Ellen G White

278 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by In need of Prayer

"For quite a long time I've not been to adventistonline,I log in today and start read…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Mar 12, 2016 to God or Ellen G White

278 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by In need of Prayer

"i read with joy and admiration the posts of bro.john b and the rest you that're tryi…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Sep 24, 2011 to Do you have to accept Ellen G. White as a prophet of God to join the SDA Church?

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"sis.sarah,i've taking time to read most of your posts and it seams to me that you ha…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Sep 18, 2011 to Do you have to accept Ellen G. White as a prophet of God to join the SDA Church?

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"i don't really understand the need and reason for sarah and cos argurment,the fact t…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Sep 17, 2011 to Do you have to accept Ellen G. White as a prophet of God to join the SDA Church?

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"sis.sarah,do you believe in the book of revelation without believing that john is a…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Sep 10, 2011 to Do you have to accept Ellen G. White as a prophet of God to join the SDA Church?

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"bro.Gab,ellen white appeared on the 8th question of the paptism vow,so if you have t…"

Chibueze nwakpa replied Sep 10, 2011 to Do you have to accept Ellen G. White as a prophet of God to join the SDA Church?

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"bro.Gab,ellen white appeared on the 8th question of the paptism vow,so if you have t…"

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"spirit of prophecy is one of the identifying mark of the remnant church,so if you do…"

502 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com