Adventist Online

Raymond Rennek's Discussions (2,401)

Discussions Replied To (2324) Replies Latest Activity

"Death can come at any moment so whether you see HIM in the  clouds or die suddenly,…"

Raymond Rennek replied on Thursday to SECOND COMING

4 14 hours ago
Reply by BESS

"People are really into Glock.   I have not purchased or shot a Glock.  I will have t…"

Raymond Rennek replied on Wednesday to Pope Francis Calls On US Authorities To Disarm The Population

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"James why do you act this way.  Do you lack attention at home.  If you do this is no…"

Raymond Rennek replied on Wednesday to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

155 2 hours ago
Reply by Bart

"Thank you for clearing that up.  I remember some sexual scandals in Pentecostal chur…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 16 to Where is the Moderator of this website?

68 on Monday
Reply by RICK

"I said the sodomy thing?  I don't think I ever said James was a sodomite.  Well hope…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 15 to Where is the Moderator of this website?

68 on Monday
Reply by RICK

"I guess your over use of the word manifestations and speaking in tongues would lead…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 14 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

155 2 hours ago
Reply by Bart

" " This Post was not aimed at disarming the American population Raymond." I am awar…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 14 to Pope Francis Calls On US Authorities To Disarm The Population

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"You keep using that word manifestations.   I have been to a great many churches and…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 11 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

155 2 hours ago
Reply by Bart

"Science proves the Bible.  Humans have not evolved, rather they have devolved to sma…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 11 to Live for a thousand years?

2 May 11
Reply by Elijah

" James French: "That may indicate a spiritual problem" No I am certain it is just th…"

Raymond Rennek replied May 11 to SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

155 2 hours ago
Reply by Bart

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com