Adventist Online

Raymond Rennek's Discussions (2,300)

Discussions Replied To (2223) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew if by faith we accept Gods word and do what He says with His help we will liv…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 8 to Is it ok to serve Pork, Meat, Ice cream Cake, Beef steak, or horror flicks, chick flicks.

16 on Wednesday
Reply by RICK

"In today's western world why would you even want one wife?  The expense and drama of…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 7 to MULTIPLE WIVES CLUB.

6 on Sunday
Reply by Wynterbaby

"Are you going to tell that to the people who are sick from indulging in "meat and dr…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 7 to Is it ok to serve Pork, Meat, Ice cream Cake, Beef steak, or horror flicks, chick flicks.

16 on Wednesday
Reply by RICK

"How do you bow to the queen?  LOL The US president is not bowed down to.  Part of Pr…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 2 to Self-defense and the Bible

95 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

"I respect your passion Elijah but it would seem you do not understand prophecy.   I…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 2 to Self-defense and the Bible

95 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

"ZJ did you read what I wrote?  I was speaking of SDA deciding whether or not they sh…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 2 to Adventist position on guns

387 Dec 8
Reply by ZJOutback

"From what I understand from others is that it is another way of dividing people, put…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 1 to FLAT EARTH???? WHY ARE PEOPLE SUDDENLY BELIEVING THIS AGAIN?

10 on Tuesday
Reply by RICK

"Elijah more than not I agree with things you say.  How ever I would say that I do no…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 1 to Self-defense and the Bible

95 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

"Calendars and clocks have changed but not the 7th day. Many languages use the word "…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 1 to CALENDAR CHANGE

6 Dec 2
Reply by Leslie Ann

""access to guns with little to no control" Who is in control?  The pope believes in…"

Raymond Rennek replied Dec 1 to Self-defense and the Bible

95 on Tuesday
Reply by James French

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: