Adventist Online

Rick Stiles's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Stacey. Homes can be spiritually/morally dangerous places. you never kn…"

Rick Stiles replied Nov 30, 2011 to What are your views on the matter of Seventh-day Adventist going to the Movie Theater? Should we go? If yes why, and if no why not.

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"Good point, Stacey. No one's yet, as far as I have read, and including me, reminded…"

Rick Stiles replied Nov 30, 2011 to What are your views on the matter of Seventh-day Adventist going to the Movie Theater? Should we go? If yes why, and if no why not.

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"Your reasoning seems sensible to me, Benicio, and i thank you for the reply. I am st…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"Well, thanks for your reply, Stewart. I respect your choice not to attend the movie…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"YES!!! Yes. Yes, I would like to take Jesus to the movie theatre and see a good movi…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"thank-you, once again, educated Adventist person! you clarified for me something i w…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"yes, good question, Gabriel. Leslie Ann, what makes you think this? // I mean, if my…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"Gabriel- do you mind sharing in what way SAU is doing a great job at this?"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"One issue I have with your proposal, Andre, that the Church needs to declare it's of…"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

"And yet Jesus taught in parables. Go figure... ???"

67 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Andre Sinclair

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com