Adventist Online

Justin Rayn R. A.'s Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"DJ Harman: even though her writings were mentioned in the baptismal vows, somehow, i…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Jul 8, 2017 to Ellen G. White's Writings and Their Relation to the Bible

9 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by rob

"Mr. Moderator, i have a suggestion to make here regarding the rules and improvement…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 30, 2009 to Forum Rules and Guidelines - How can we improve them?

186 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Elijah

"Hahaha...u got the answer for that already. God bless u too."

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 13, 2009 to How can one knows and be sure of God's plan in one's life?

20 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Edmund Hulus

"Edlyn, i supposed that everyone of us have something in our mind(ambition), of what…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 13, 2009 to How can one knows and be sure of God's plan in one's life?

20 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Edmund Hulus

"to me, God had given me courage and renewed my confidence in making the best out of…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 11, 2009 to GOD

5 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Justin Rayn R. A.

"hi michael, i like your ways of telling stephen but i think that everyone of us have…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 11, 2009 to Eating in Resaurants on the Sabbath--Is it Sabbathbreaking?

135 May 13, 2011
Reply by Annie Glean-Kingery

"shalom Stephen Biliter! I was gazing up and down your statement and i quite agree wi…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Oct 11, 2009 to Eating in Resaurants on the Sabbath--Is it Sabbathbreaking?

135 May 13, 2011
Reply by Annie Glean-Kingery

"tattoos of Christian nature? i guess they are so many ways we human trying to expres…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Aug 10, 2009 to tattoos for chirstian??

34 Aug 10, 2009

"yes..it is well understood that every choices is a very personal kind of thing even…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Jul 20, 2009 to tattoos for chirstian??

34 Aug 10, 2009

"Tattoo in the Biblical understanding is in fact a sign of covenant or testament bein…"

Justin Rayn R. A. replied Jul 20, 2009 to tattoos for chirstian??

34 Aug 10, 2009

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com