Adventist Online

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

" ?????  you do not make sence here for how can u say I have forgiven someone when u…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Oct 8, 2011 to FORGIVENESS

19 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Daughter of God

"NUTURING A RELTIONSHIP AFTER I DO<S AR E SAID:>? This i swhere  a wife has to…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Oct 7, 2011 to Why do SDA marriages fail???

50 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by MURRAY J or Uncle Murray

"yes  Iam well aware of the pretentious attitude of the Pharisees in giving money and…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 22, 2011 to what does the meaning of ..do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing

13 Sep 22, 2011

" it no big deal see? who actually cares today anyway?  I once remember  the Adventis…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 14, 2011 to what does the meaning of ..do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing

13 Sep 22, 2011

" OK I want to elaborate a bit further . their   a couple tha t b e in a relationship…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 11, 2011 to what does the meaning of ..do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing

13 Sep 22, 2011

" I not going to let this end just yet  their is more that needs to be defined. Psalm…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 11, 2011 to Love Shouldn't Hurt

33 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by ahiezer jay dalida barnedo

" I dunno exactly  I  still struggling myself with why things are like they are. fool…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 11, 2011 to Everything happens for a reason??

9 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Ray Phillips

"HMM   mental abuse is real but then again some may Claim u mentally abusive to them…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 9, 2011 to Love Shouldn't Hurt

33 Sep 12, 2011

"HMMM LET ME SEE  . are their not other passages that can explain this in easier term…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 8, 2011 to what does the meaning of ..do not let the right hand know what the left hand is doing

13 Sep 22, 2011

"why must it be a man that is abusive hmm ?  what about the wife today that thinks sh…"

MURRAY J or Uncle Murray replied Sep 3, 2011 to Love Shouldn't Hurt

33 Sep 12, 2011

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: