Adventist Online

Natalie's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting question. I notice that a lot of the older female patients do not want m…"

Natalie replied Feb 14, 2013 to When visiting the doctor

19 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Lilac

"In all fairness how would the brother know that is her intent,when she didnt state i…"

Natalie replied Feb 7, 2012 to How Many?

31 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Hi Sis Sarah, I can feel your emotion in your post, and I agree with most. I think t…"

Natalie replied Jan 23, 2012 to How to handle feelings of isolation from the church

69 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"HI It really hurts my heart to read this, and the experience of others who have post…"

Natalie replied Jan 22, 2012 to How to handle feelings of isolation from the church

69 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Sulton

"Hi, just browsing this old thread, but this response caught my eye. "I am an adventi…"

Natalie replied Jan 10, 2012 to Drums in the church

978 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by jackkson kato

"It is wonderful to ask questions. But my sister this thing seems to be eating you up…"

Natalie replied Jan 2, 2012 to Investigating Assertions - Pipim

20 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Scobs

"Just saw this post pastor. Praise God indeed! He surely is wonderful, thank you for…"

Natalie replied Dec 6, 2011 to Pastor's motobike stolen while in Bible study

11 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Russell Bantin

"Wonderful post Michelle... The word of God is the word of God,. Sometimes we use her…"

Natalie replied Jul 7, 2011 to Who cares about Ellen White?!!

35 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by DJ

"Amen Pastor T"

Natalie replied Jun 8, 2011 to Attention all Seventh Day Adventist's - This is concerning Oakwood University inviting T.D. Jakes to speak to them

328 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

"I dont discourage action against a petition of any one who wants to sign---I say pra…"

Natalie replied Jun 8, 2011 to Attention all Seventh Day Adventist's - This is concerning Oakwood University inviting T.D. Jakes to speak to them

328 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com