Adventist Online

Gene's Discussions (1,936)

Discussions Replied To (1897) Replies Latest Activity

"I must say Elijah, this is very odd."

Gene replied 13 hours ago to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"There are seven heads, there are also seven kings or seven horns that will complemen…"

Gene replied 13 hours ago to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"Richard, Thanks for the information. We acknowledge that mountain symbolizes kingdom…"

Gene replied yesterday to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"  JohnB said, …If you go back to chapter 12 you will see that the seven heads were o…"

Gene replied on Saturday to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"This is a prophecy, the revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave him to show unto hi…"

Gene replied Oct 13 to Who/ What are the seven kings of Rev. 17:10? What is the significance of this prophecy to the end times?

195 11 hours ago
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah, That of course is general knowledge, basic understanding.  After all, the Go…"

Gene replied Oct 6 to Make America Great (Again) ?

34 Oct 6
Reply by Elijah

"I know, but that is somewhat incorrect and misleading. First understating, all the f…"

Gene replied Sep 29 to Make America Great (Again) ?

34 Oct 6
Reply by Elijah

"Yes, Elijah I agree that this is only a prediction. Prophecy on the other hand is Go…"

Gene replied Sep 29 to Make America Great (Again) ?

34 Oct 6
Reply by Elijah

"Benicio, How is he right upon the money? Maybe I missed something. "

Gene replied Sep 17 to Make America Great (Again) ?

34 Oct 6
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah, These nations, these power which have been described beasts are ancient, his…"

Gene replied Sep 17 to Make America Great (Again) ?

34 Oct 6
Reply by Elijah

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com