Adventist Online

Gene's Discussions (1,929)

Discussions Replied To (1889) Replies Latest Activity

"My thoughts exactly, because where ever Christ is, this is where I desire to be. To…"

Gene replied Mar 19, 2013 to Where in the Bible does it say the peopl of God will go to heaven for a thousand years?

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"What if that idea is not correct, I mean what if the earth is not left desolated???"

Gene replied Mar 19, 2013 to Where in the Bible does it say the peopl of God will go to heaven for a thousand years?

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Hey Ron, this is a reason I posed the question. There is no where that I see, lettin…"

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Hey Jr, Actually I think a better reading is “they came to life”, it’s not like they…"

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Hey I really appreciate the way you outline your thoughts on this topic, it’s very e…"

Gene replied Mar 18, 2013 to Where in the Bible does it say the peopl of God will go to heaven for a thousand years?

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"As Christians, isn’t it healthy for use to examine ourselves in the light of our cal…"

Gene replied Mar 18, 2013 to Where in the Bible does it say the peopl of God will go to heaven for a thousand years?

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Hey Rob thanks, I've always look at the wedding feast like a royal coronation or an…"

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Thanks for you response, these of course are foundational verses that I do agree wit…"

59 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Levi M.

"Certainly you can't believe this, have you every been around hungry SDA? I have and…"

Gene replied Mar 17, 2013 to Would the world be a better, peaceful, healthier place if everyone was SDA?

33 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by RICK

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com