Adventist Online

Tara Wils's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"yes I do believe so. Thanks Gabriel for your contribution."

Tara Wils replied Jun 30, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Rodriguez de Espinoza

"Yes Clark its a very nice book and am getting to know many things I didnt know befor…"

Tara Wils replied Jun 12, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009

"thanks so much Erwin@ManilaChineseSDAChurch for your contributions. Am glad am here."

Tara Wils replied Jun 12, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009

"Thanks for your post but am sorry tomassmac I cant take your word and advise. I will…"

45 Jul 22, 2009

"how can trials purify us?"

Tara Wils replied Jun 10, 2009 to How can I see God`s love in trying moments.

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Tara Wils

"Thanks joeseph for that post. Am trying to be strong but its very hard for me and ri…"

Tara Wils replied Jun 10, 2009 to How can I see God`s love in trying moments.

7 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Tara Wils

"am already convinced that this church is the right place to be. My friend`s characte…"

Tara Wils replied Jun 10, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009

"thanks Jim, I will try to down load that material and see what I can get out of ther…"

Tara Wils replied Jun 10, 2009 to who is ellen whiteG and why is she so important in the seventh day Adventist church.

45 Jul 22, 2009

"thanks so much ClarkP. I was able to download steps to christ and am trying to read…"

45 Jul 22, 2009

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com