Adventist Online

Dolphin Barongo's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Meka, Good question there, which needs a broad explanation but simple to underst…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Oct 19, 2010 to the bible did not Give a specific date when christ was born so why do we celebrate Christmas every one respond

14 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Deborah Pickell Chennault

"You know Sister, If she could get someone to hold on to her as she gets to understan…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jul 2, 2010 to SDA's Dress Code!!

72 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Anbu

"Hello Interesting there as for me i really mind my dressing alot. not alone in the c…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jul 2, 2010 to SDA's Dress Code!!

72 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Anbu

"And may His will be done through His chosen one's"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 29, 2010 to Elder Ted Wilson Is The Newly Elected President Of The General Conference!

52 Jan 16
Reply by Jason M.

"coz it doesnt make sense........... lol.me evolving from a monkey? i dont know"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 21, 2010 to Something to think about!!!!

11 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Ray Phillips

"Hello there Just read it through this morning, and i completely agree the rapid gro…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 21, 2010 to Thought you might like to read this

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Adetiloye Samuel Oloyede

"Hello there. I enjoy basketball not soccer, but all is about talent exposure Kenyan…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 21, 2010 to For Those Who Live A Balanced Life: 2010 Los Angeles Lakers Championship Parade Stream

4 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by John E Parker I

"but the rate at which science is literally like creating their own, who knows could…"

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 8, 2010 to What do you think the spirals that have been appearing in the sky around the world are?

24 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by NIKOA

"i agree the y cld be man influenced but....."

Dolphin Barongo replied Jun 8, 2010 to What do you think the spirals that have been appearing in the sky around the world are?

24 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by NIKOA

"wow God's creation is marvelous. Can't question that. But i wish we here in Kenya co…"

24 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by NIKOA

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com