Adventist Online

Water Lilly's Discussions (511)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"      I   am  a   young  SDA   Woman   from  Guyana,  South America.   I    was   ra…"

Water Lilly replied Oct 4, 2014 to Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Md., confirmed that it is evaluating a patient who "presented with flu-like symptoms and a travel history ...we do not have a confirmed diagnosis of Ebola."

45 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"President  Obama  deserved  my  respect  and I  am  going  to  give him  my  respect…"

Water Lilly replied Oct 3, 2014 to Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Md., confirmed that it is evaluating a patient who "presented with flu-like symptoms and a travel history ...we do not have a confirmed diagnosis of Ebola."

45 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Amen  to  that  I  say.  "

Water Lilly replied Oct 3, 2014 to Shady Grove Adventist Hospital Md., confirmed that it is evaluating a patient who "presented with flu-like symptoms and a travel history ...we do not have a confirmed diagnosis of Ebola."

45 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"Wow,  this  Christian  cracks  me  up.  Jesus  please  come  soon!"

Water Lilly replied Oct 3, 2014 to "You have no right to semi-automatic weapons in a large city" - Ben Carson

159 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

" Thank  God  he  cares  for  us!!! "

Water Lilly replied Oct 3, 2014 to First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC-died this morning

36 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"What  President  Obama   got  to  do  with  this?   These   are  signs  of  the   la…"

45 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Heisenberg

"The  bible  said  it is  not  good  for  Man  to be  alone.  In  this  sense  it  me…"

Water Lilly replied Sep 11, 2014 to woman to be single forever?

65 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

"Praying  for  your  mom."

Water Lilly replied Aug 2, 2014 to Prayer Request

10 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Faith

"Haha"

Water Lilly replied Jul 29, 2014 to Not yet married then try this

4 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by REDVA MAY FERRIL

"Amen  to  that!"

Water Lilly replied Jul 4, 2014 to Older women dating younger men.

20 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Andycapp darkwood

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com