Adventist Online

Dwayne Turner's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Ronald, I would like you to explain various aspects of what you just wrote.…"

Dwayne Turner replied Aug 27, 2012 to A Response to the Action of the Pacific Union Conference Constituency Meeting on Sunday, August 19, 2012

247 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"I have exhausted reading all the posts since last on..... Let me pose a simple ques…"

Dwayne Turner replied Aug 27, 2012 to A Response to the Action of the Pacific Union Conference Constituency Meeting on Sunday, August 19, 2012

247 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"Happy Sabbath llja,   Glad you were blessed by the post.   Hello Bro. Ray,   Thanks…"

Dwayne Turner replied Aug 24, 2012 to A Response to the Action of the Pacific Union Conference Constituency Meeting on Sunday, August 19, 2012

247 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"Hello All....   Been some time since I've posted here.... Not since the T.D. Jakes I…"

Dwayne Turner replied Aug 24, 2012 to A Response to the Action of the Pacific Union Conference Constituency Meeting on Sunday, August 19, 2012

247 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ray Phillips

"Let's be clear.....   I want to tell you all..... I do extensive research on many, m…"

Dwayne Turner replied Jun 8, 2011 to Attention all Seventh Day Adventist's - This is concerning Oakwood University inviting T.D. Jakes to speak to them

328 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

"Thanks for the Welcome.... Brother Epsinoza.....   Yes the Bible does tell us that "…"

Dwayne Turner replied Jun 7, 2011 to Attention all Seventh Day Adventist's - This is concerning Oakwood University inviting T.D. Jakes to speak to them

328 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

"Just Registered....new to this forum.....Thanks for having me....   Kodie George....…"

Dwayne Turner replied Jun 7, 2011 to Attention all Seventh Day Adventist's - This is concerning Oakwood University inviting T.D. Jakes to speak to them

328 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com