Adventist Online

Joshua Kantrel Ward's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I see what you mean, but there is more to it than what you say as far as the first p…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 11, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"If you are aware of all that is wrong with the NIV and will have another translation…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 10, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"I think the Geneva bible is another if not better alternative to KJV because of the…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 10, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"What about the rest of the video? What is your take on it?"

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"I'm hoping not."

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 2, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"I don't think he means based on the NIV, just where his focus seems to be directed i…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 1, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"Do you mean judge or discern? I know we are to test those in the church, but I don't…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied Jun 1, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"I'm not sure why the word "unicorn" could not simply mean a creature with one horn.…"

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied May 31, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"True, but that is not the only translation that give it a more accurate description."

Joshua Kantrel Ward replied May 31, 2014 to You think your "new" bible version is safe to use? All Christians must watch this video.

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

"...You must really not like unicorns, haha!"

136 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by keith mack

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com