Adventist Online

Gabriel Rodriguez's Discussions (1,007)

Discussions Replied To (915) Replies Latest Activity

"GO NY YANKEES!"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 11 to BASEBALL SEASON.

30 Apr 16
Reply by James French

"Okay James. On an earlier post you mentioned the prophet Ezekiel but you seem to hav…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 9 to My Challenge: Who are the 24 elders in heaven

41 Apr 9
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah is right Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disput…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 7 to My Challenge: Who are the 24 elders in heaven

41 Apr 9
Reply by Elijah

"That's why it's extremly important for everyone to learn the Old Testament first bef…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 7 to My Challenge: Who are the 24 elders in heaven

41 Apr 9
Reply by Elijah

"Elijah, and John B. My friend from my church told me that it could be the resurrecte…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 6 to My Challenge: Who are the 24 elders in heaven

41 Apr 9
Reply by Elijah

"That is true."

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 3 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

187 1 hour ago
Reply by JohnB

"I used to be a fan of celebration churches. Great fellowship, its geared towards you…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Apr 3 to Are 'Celebration SDA Churches', new path to God, or away from truth?

187 1 hour ago
Reply by JohnB

"were means past tense. move forward, not backwards. "

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Mar 7 to Why do we need to look at the ceremonial laws in the old testament??

9 Mar 8
Reply by Reasoning

"Of course or let students carry weapons on school property. "

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Feb 24 to Self-defense and the Bible

212 Feb 27
Reply by Raymond Rennek

"Good afternoon ladies. In the light of the school shootings down in Florida. There h…"

Gabriel Rodriguez replied Feb 24 to Self-defense and the Bible

212 Feb 27
Reply by Raymond Rennek

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: