Adventist Online

Jierd's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is better that the two should go together... You know, giving sermons wi…"

Jierd replied Nov 16, 2011 to Empathize vs Sermonize

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Ross Sawyer

"I think it is better that the should go together... You know, giving sermons with e…"

Jierd replied Nov 16, 2011 to Empathize vs Sermonize

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Ross Sawyer

"Ma'am drawing close to God is not based on emotions...The Holy Spirit will lead us,…"

Jierd replied Nov 10, 2011 to What is the difference with the world music than the Church's music

37 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sweetie

"I agree...so do you think ma'am what can we do about it?"

Jierd replied Nov 10, 2011 to What is the difference with the world music than the Church's music

37 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sweetie

"By actively participating in God's work."

Jierd replied Nov 9, 2011 to What can we do to usher in the latter rain?

67 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Anthony Manns

"So sir, what is your problem in your health?"

Jierd replied Nov 9, 2011 to Why is it dangerous to seek physical healing through magical or occult means?

27 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jierd

"Everyday, by God's grace, submit myself to the will of God. Study His Words more dil…"

Jierd replied Nov 9, 2011 to What can we do to usher in the latter rain?

67 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Anthony Manns

"If that's the way you know to reach out people to bring them at the feet of Jesus, t…"

Jierd replied Nov 9, 2011 to What is the difference with the world music than the Church's music

37 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sweetie

"Well no, but it doesn't mean that God told him to dance. He just permit him. And for…"

Jierd replied Nov 9, 2011 to What is the difference with the world music than the Church's music

37 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sweetie

"Can you show to me sir verse from the Bible or any commentaries in SDA commentaries…"

37 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by sweetie

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com