Adventist Online

odette boily's Discussions (661)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rob,   It sounds like a lot of speculations! Have you not read Patriarchs and P…"

odette boily replied Feb 24, 2011 to THE LUNI-SOLAR CALENDAR IS BIBLICAL - submitted by odette boily

215 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Psalm 104:19   ''The moon was appointed for seasons''   Where do you read that the s…"

odette boily replied Feb 24, 2011 to THE LUNI-SOLAR CALENDAR IS BIBLICAL - submitted by odette boily

215 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Ezra Moore

"Dear John Parker, You quote from the Catholic church as stated in Great Controversy…"

odette boily replied Aug 20, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear Rob, I am not Truthwarrior but I claim to be among the few who know that the T…"

odette boily replied Aug 20, 2010 to More Light on Revelation 17...

37 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Blessings

"Dear JohnB, Am I the one who missed your point or is it addressed to someone else?…"

odette boily replied Aug 20, 2010 to Official: Biblical Research Institute on "Lunar Sabbath" Belief

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear John Parker, Why are you not reading all her quotes: It proves that after the…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear JohnB, Thank you. I would not say you are not a good greeter, but you remind m…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear JohnB, Just a very personal question, having nothing to do with this thread, s…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear John Parker, For the records, I just wanted to let you know I have never heard…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

"Dear JohnB, J.N. Andrews, like Smith, Haskel and the others, were students of the W…"

897 Sep 24
Reply by Richard

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com