Adventist Online

Advent Christian's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"But anyhoo I believe the key to those verses is verse 6   "Christ, NOURISHED up in t…"

Advent Christian replied Jul 16, 2011 to WILL GOD BURN ME IN HELL IF I CONTINUE EATING CHICKEN AND FISH(MEAT)????

153 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by christian striver (SDA)

"interesting thing about that verse (not sure what you are trying to say with it) the…"

Advent Christian replied Jul 16, 2011 to WILL GOD BURN ME IN HELL IF I CONTINUE EATING CHICKEN AND FISH(MEAT)????

153 Aug 15, 2011

""Touch not the unclean thing"- New Testament   Though God does not change, man does,…"

Advent Christian replied Jul 15, 2011 to WILL GOD BURN ME IN HELL IF I CONTINUE EATING CHICKEN AND FISH(MEAT)????

153 Aug 15, 2011

"I don't do much joking but here is my small collection of Bible related jokes.   One…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 19, 2011 to Did Jesus make any JOKES?

58 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Advent Christian

"I believe laughter is a defense mechanism. So it can be dangerous when dealing with…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 18, 2011 to Did Jesus make any JOKES?

58 Jun 19, 2011

"The interesting point about Lucy to me was the pelvis. The pelvis was shaped in a wa…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 18, 2011 to The Official Evolution vs Creation Debate

304 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

"The "even before Abraham, I AM" statement by Jesus though NOT a joke was an intentio…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 11, 2011 to Did Jesus make any JOKES?

58 Jun 19, 2011

"That is actually one of my favorite Bible verses.   These things just aren't new."

Advent Christian replied Jun 11, 2011 to The Official Evolution vs Creation Debate

304 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Jason M.

"In certain poorer countries couples simply can't afford to marry, because the permit…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 11, 2011 to What's the difference between being married or not married to someone?

46 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Jason M.

"Social only in the sense that if you live in a society you have to obey the rules. "…"

Advent Christian replied Jun 11, 2011 to What's the difference between being married or not married to someone?

46 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Jason M.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com